Arapahoe Community College Summer Camp 2022 (June 6th-10th) 8-14yrs
Hey Parents! Registration and payment for this session must be completed directly with your school or organization. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Arapahoe Community College, Workforce & Community Programs
5900 S. Santa Fe Drive
Littleton, CO, 80160
Session Summary5 Cooking Classes
Log in to see session times.
5 Class Dates: 06/06/2022, 06/07/2022, 06/08/2022, 06/09/2022, 06/10/2022
THYME to TURNIP the BEET on what KIDS EAT
Open to the public to children ages 8-14yrs
- Campers eat the recipes they create!
- Please send your campers with a water bottle & lunch.
Please register for this camp directly with Arapahoe Community College
For more information about our COVID-19 policies at summer camp
Class Theme Details
Do your kids love watching culinary shows on TV?
In this exciting camp, young chefs will work together in cooking challenges inspired by favorite cooking TV shows such as Sugar Rush, Street Food, Nailed It! and more! We will learn how to use different cooking equipment and techniques, explore flavor pairings, and create tasty mouthwatering recipes from scratch each day. Young chefs will get their creative juices flowing in this awesomely fun and delicious cooking adventure!
‘Kids Cooking Network' Recipes:
- SUGAR RUSH: Kooky Cantaloupe-y Cupcakes + Sweet Kid-Made Butter + Cantalope Agua Fresca
- NAILED IT!: Mimic These Mini Mahogany Cakes + Cheery Cherry Chocolate Drizzle + Iced Cherry Vanilla Spritzers
- GREAT BRITISH BAKE OFF: Wee Rhubarb Cream Cheese "Birdie" Hand Pies + Sticky Orange Glaze + Orange Fizz
- CUTTHROAT KITCHEN: Sabotaging Spanakopita Cups + Lettuce-less Horiatiki Greek Salad + Green Greek Yogurt Shakes