BVSD Bear Creek Summer Camp 2022 PM (June 6th-10th) 6-12yrs
We're sorry. This session is CLOSED.
Bear Creek Elementary (BVSD)
2500 Table Mesa Drive
Boulder, CO, 80305
Session Summary5 Cooking Classes
Log in to see session times.
Class Dates: 06/06/2022, 06/07/2022, 06/08/2022, 06/09/2022, 06/10/2022
THYME to TURNIP the BEET on WHAT KIDS EAT™
Camp is open to the public to children ages 6-12 years
Please register for this camp with BVSD Lifelong Learning! Registration opens February 25th, 2022.
- If your camper is attending camp the full day, please send them with a bag lunch.
- Please send your child to camp wearing or with sunscreen as they will be spending some time outside.
- Please send your campers with a water bottle.
- A recipe collection will be emailed to you the final day of camp.
- This camp has a materials fee- you will be invoiced the week before camp. Please note you can mail a check or pay online, we do not accept cash payments.
Class Theme Details
Curious how to make your own tasty pastries from scratch?
Aspiring bakers who love to get their hands sticky in the kitchen will love this camp! Young chefs will learn the basics of scratch-baking and how to make everything from pita bread to lemon tarts, challah to cornbread, and more! In camp, we use all portable baking equipment and tools, and each recipe can be recreated at home in your oven for more baking fun! Young chefs will love creating sweet AND savory baked goods in this tasty, engaging, and imaginative camp! Come and bake some awesomely tasty recipes with us this summer!
Basic Training Baking Boot Camp Recipes:
- Zany Zucchini Root Beer Cupcakes + Brilliant Black Pepper Glaze
- Scrumptious No-Sugar Carrot Cake Pancakes + Kid-Made Spiced Cream Cheese Butter
- Amazing Apple-Carrot Raisin Challah Bread Knots + Perfect Pomegranate Juice Icing
- Ooey Gooey Cheesy Pizza Bombs + Caprese Salad on a Stick + Kid-Made Basil Cream Sodas