BVSD Louisville Summer Camp 2021 AM (June 1st-4th) 6-12yrs
Hey Parents! Registration and payment for this session must be completed directly with your school or organization. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Louisville Elementary (BVSD)
400 Hutchinson Street
Louisville, CO, 80027
Session Summary4 Cooking Classes
Tuesday- Friday , 9:00am - 12:30pm MT
Class Dates: 06/01/2021, 06/02/2021, 06/03/2021, 06/04/2021
THYME to TURNIP the BEET on WHAT KIDS EAT™
Camp is open to the public to kiddos age 6-12
Please register for this camp with BVSD Lifelong Learning!
- - -
- If your camper is attending camp the full day, please send them with a bag lunch!
- Please send your child to camp wearing or with sunscreen as they will be spending some break time outside.
- Please send your campers with a water bottle.
- A recipe collection will be emailed to you the final day of camp!
- This camp has a $40 material fee- you will be invoiced the week before camp!
- - -
Due to COVID 19, please note the following:
- All campers will be expected to wear a face mask.
- Please check your child’s temperature regularly. If your child’s temperature is elevated, do not send them to camp.
- Camp is limited to a max of 14 campers and 1 instructor.
- All campers will be requested to wash their hands every 20-30 minutes during camp.
- For more information about our COVID-19 policies at summer camp: https://stickyfingerscooking.com/pages/Summer-Camps2021
- Please visit our FAQ page: https://stickyfingerscooking.com/school-programs/faqs
Class Theme Details
Do your kids love watching cooking shows on TV?
In this exciting camp, young chefs will work together in cooking challenges inspired by favorite cooking TV shows such as Master Chef Jr, Kids Baking Championship, Chopped Jr, and Cutthroat Kitchen! We will learn how to use different cooking equipment and techniques, explore flavor pairings, and create 10 tasty mouthwatering full meal recipes from scratch for the week. Young chefs will get their creative juices flowing in this awesomely fun and delicious cooking adventure!
Some of the ‘Kids Cooking Network' Recipes:
- CHOPPED Korean Japchae (Stir-fried Glass Noodles + Sweet Soy Splash + Frosty Banana Milk Smoothies
- Cutthroat Kitchen’s Bodaciously Bueno Breakfast Quesadillas + Zesty Blender Salsa + Lovely Latin Crushed Limeade
- “Bellisima” Basil Kid-made Gnocchi + Five-minute/Five-ingredient Tomato Sauce + Italian Vanilla Basil Sodas
- Baking Champion Lemon Carrot Polenta Zeppole + Quick Lemon Glaze + Candied Lemon Carrots