BVSD Meadowlark Summer Camp 2021 AM (June 7th-11th) 6-12yrs
We're sorry. This session is CLOSED.
Meadowlark School (BVSD)
2300 Meadow Sweet Lane
Erie, CO, 80516
Session Summary5 Cooking Classes
Monday- Friday , 9:00am - 12:30pm
Class Dates: 06/07/2021, 06/08/2021, 06/09/2021, 06/10/2021, 06/11/2021
THYME to TURNIP the BEET on WHAT KIDS EAT™
Camp is open to the public to kiddos age 6-12
Please register for this camp with BVSD Lifelong Learning!
- - -
- If your camper is attending camp the full day, please send them with a bag lunch!
- Please send your child to camp wearing or with sunscreen as they will be spending some break time outside.
- Please send your campers with a water bottle.
- A recipe collection will be emailed to you the final day of camp!
- This camp has a $50 material fee- you will be invoiced the week before camp!
- - -
Due to COVID 19, please note the following:
- All campers will be expected to wear a face mask.
- Please check your child’s temperature regularly. If your child’s temperature is elevated, do not send them to camp.
- Camp is limited to a max of 14 campers and 1 instructor.
- All campers will be requested to wash their hands every 20-30 minutes during camp.
- For more information about our COVID-19 policies at summer camp: https://stickyfingerscooking.com/pages/Summer-Camps2021
- Please visit our FAQ page: https://stickyfingerscooking.com/school-programs/faqs
Class Theme Details
Cook (and eat) your way around the world!
What better way to explore another culture than through its food? In this delicious camp, young chefs will cook recipes from countries all around the world and explore food history, explore customs, songs, geography, and languages associated with each recipe. Young chefs will cook and gobble up tasty, healthy cuisine from South America, Europe, Africa, and Asia!
Farm to Table Recipe Teaser:
- Generous German Potato ‘n BeanieWurst Hash + VERY German Frumptious Fruit Schorle
- Japanese Edamame Soba Noodles + Super Sparkling Green Tea Lemonade
- Crackly Greek Spanakopita + Lettuce-less Horiatiki Greek Salad + Green Greek Yogurt Shakes
- Peruvian Mango Ceviche Cups + Kid-Made Totopos (Tortilla Chips) + Mighty Mango Agua Fresca