Fraser Valley Rec Center Summer Camp 2021 PM
Hey Parents! Registration and payment for this session must be completed directly with your school or organization. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Fraser Historic Church-Community Center
107 Eisenhower Dr.
Fraser, CO, 80442
Session Summary3 Cooking Classes
Monday- Wednesday, 1:00pm - 4:00pm MT
Class Dates: 06/28/2021, 06/29/2021, 06/30/2021
THYME to TURNIP the BEET on WHAT KIDS EAT™
Basic Training Baking Boot Camp!
Open to the public!
For more information about our COVID-19 policies at summer camp: https://stickyfingerscooking.com/pages/Summer-Camps2021
- - -
Due to COVID 19, please note the following:
- All campers will be expected to wear a face mask.
- Please check your child’s temperature regularly. If your child’s temperature is elevated, do not send them to camp.
- Camp is limited to a max of 12 campers and 1 instructor.
- All campers will be requested to wash their hands every 20-30 minutes during camp.
- Please visit our FAQ page: https://stickyfingerscooking.com/school-programs/faqs
Class Theme Details
Curious how to make your own tasty pastries from scratch?
Aspiring bakers who love to get their hands sticky in the kitchen will love this camp! Young chefs will learn the basics of scratch-baking and how to make everything from breads to fresh pastas, muffins to cookies, and more! In class, we use all portable baking equipment and tools, and each recipe can be recreated at home in your oven for more baking fun! Young chefs will love creating sweet AND savory baked goods in this tasty, engaging, and imaginative camp! Come and bake some awesomely tasty recipes with us this summer!
Basic Training Baking Boot Camp Recipes:
- French Fruity Turnovers + Citron Creme Glacee + Iced Vanilla Steamers
- Kitschy Kitchen Sink Pancakes + All Shook-Up Chocolate Butter + Banana Chocolate Milk
- Kid-Innovated Citrus Cakes + Smooth Ricotta Frosting + Fruity Sparkling Punch
- Creative Kid-made Pizza Bombs + Caprese Salad-on-a-Stick + Basil Cream Sodas