Hopkins Elementary SACC Summer Camp 2020 (July 23rd) 5-12yrs
Hey Parents! Registration and payment for this session must be completed directly with your school or organization. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Hopkins Elementary School (LPS)
7171 S Pennsylvania St.
Centennial, CO, 80122
Session Summary1 Cooking Class
Thursday , 9:00am - 10:00am MT
Class Dates: 07/29/2021
THYME to TURNIP the BEET on WHAT KIDS EAT™
Camp is open to the public to kiddos age 5-12
Your child must be registered with Hopkins SACC camp to attend!
- - -
Due to COVID 19, please note the following:
- All campers will be expected to wear a face mask.
- Please check your child’s temperature regularly. If your child’s temperature is elevated, do not send them to camp.
- Camp is limited to a max of 14 campers and 1 instructor.
- All campers will be requested to wash their hands every 20-30 minutes during camp.
- For more information about our COVID-19 policies at summer camp: https://stickyfingerscooking.com/pages/Summer-Camps2021
- Please visit our FAQ page: https://stickyfingerscooking.com/school-programs/faqs
Class Theme Details
COOK UP SOME FUN WITH US!
Sticky Fingers Cooking has taught in-person and online cooking classes to over 50,000 children (and counting) since 2012. Our talented and experienced chef instructors join groups of children virtually while everyone remains in the safety and comfort of their own homes. A recipe with a shopping list, equipment checklist, food allergy guide, and video collection is included for participating families.
IF THEY MAKE IT, THEY’LL TRY IT! Sticky Fingers Cooking strives to inspire, educate, celebrate and provide comprehensive education directly related to the essential role of real foods, cooking and nutrition play in promoting health and wellness. Sticky Fingers Cooking provides simple, highly adaptable cooking skills and integrated nutrition education that will last a lifetime, opening the door to a life of health and vibrancy that positively impacts the youth and their families in our community. We hope to see you in the kitchen!
*COVID-19 REFUND POLICY: Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, for all COVID-19-related school closings/cancellations, your student’s cooking class tuition will be credited and posted to your Sticky Fingers Cooking account as full credits (not in refunds). Thank you for your understanding.