SSPRD @ Sheridan Rec Center Summer Camp 2022 (June 27th- July 1st) 6-12yrs
Hey Parents! Registration and payment for this session must be completed directly with your school or organization. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Sheridan Rec Center (SSPRD)
3325 W Oxford Ave
Sheridan, CO, 80236
Session Summary5 Cooking Classes
Log in to see session times.
Class Dates: 06/27/2022, 06/28/2022, 06/29/2022, 06/30/2022, 07/01/2022
THYME to TURNIP the BEET on WHAT KIDS EAT™
Camp is open to the public to kiddos age 6-12
Please register for this camp with South Suburban Parks & Rec!
- - -
- Please send your campers with a water bottle & a mask.
- A recipe collection will be emailed to you the final day of camp!
- For more information about our COVID-19 policies at summer camp: https://stickyfingerscooking.com/pages/Summer-Camps2021
- Please visit our FAQ page: https://stickyfingerscooking.com/school-programs/faqs
Class Theme Details
Curious how to make your own tasty pastries from scratch?
Aspiring bakers who love to get their hands sticky in the kitchen will love this camp! Young chefs will learn the basics of scratch-baking and how to make everything from pita bread to lemon tarts, challah to cornbread, and more! In camp, we use all portable baking equipment and tools, and each recipe can be recreated at home in your oven for more baking fun! Young chefs will love creating sweet AND savory baked goods in this tasty, engaging, and imaginative camp! Come and bake some awesomely tasty recipes with us this summer!
Basic Training Baking Boot Camp Recipes:
- Zany Zucchini Root Beer Cupcakes + Brilliant Black Pepper Glaze
- Scrumptious No-Sugar Carrot Cake Pancakes + Kid-Made Spiced Cream Cheese Butter
- Amazing Apple-Carrot Raisin Challah Bread Knots + Perfect Pomegranate Juice Icing
- Ooey Gooey Cheesy Pizza Bombs + Caprese Salad on a Stick + Kid-Made Basil Cream Sodas