Stir Cooking School Summer Camp 2021 (June 7th-11th) 5-8yrs
We're sorry. This session is CLOSED.
STIR Cooking School
3215 Zuni Street
Denver, CO, 80211
Session Summary5 Cooking Classes
Monday- Friday , 9:00am - 12:00pm
Class Dates: 06/07/2021, 06/08/2021, 06/09/2021, 06/10/2021, 06/11/2021
THYME to TURNIP the BEET on WHAT KIDS EAT™
Open to children in ages 5-8 years
This camp is open to the public!
For more information about our COVID-19 policies at summer camp: https://stickyfingerscooking.com/pages/Summer-Camps2021
- - -
- No need to pack a lunch or to apply sunscreen. Camp will be held indoors and campers eat the recipes they create!
- Please send your campers with a water bottle.
- A recipe collection will be emailed to you the final day of camp!
- - -
Due to COVID 19, please note the following:
- A clean apron will be provided for your camper to wear each day.
- All campers will be expected to wear a face mask.
- Please check your child’s temperature regularly. If your child’s temperature is elevated, do not send them to camp.
- Camp is limited to a max of 12 campers and 1 instructor.
- All campers will be requested to wash their hands every 20-30 minutes during camp.
- Please visit our FAQ page: https://stickyfingerscooking.com/school-programs/faqs
Class Theme Details
Do your kids love watching cooking shows on TV?
In this exciting camp, young chefs will work together in cooking challenges inspired by favorite cooking TV shows such as Master Chef Jr, Kids Baking Championship, Chopped Jr, and Cutthroat Kitchen! We will learn how to use different cooking equipment and techniques, explore flavor pairings, and create 10 tasty mouthwatering full meal recipes from scratch for the week. Young chefs will get their creative juices flowing in this awesomely fun and delicious cooking adventure!
Some of the ‘Kids Cooking Network' Recipes:
- CHOPPED Korean Japchae (Stir-fried Glass Noodles + Sweet Soy Splash + Frosty Banana Milk Smoothies
- Cutthroat Kitchen’s Bodaciously Bueno Breakfast Quesadillas + Zesty Blender Salsa + Lovely Latin Crushed Limeade
- “Bellisima” Basil Kid-made Gnocchi + Five-minute/Five-ingredient Tomato Sauce + Italian Vanilla Basil Sodas
- Baking Champion Lemon Carrot Polenta Zeppole + Quick Lemon Glaze + Candied Lemon Carrots