Stir Cooking School Summer Camp 2022 (June 6th-10th) AM 5-8yrs
Tuition Price $270.00 (5 of 5 classes remaining)
STIR Cooking School
3215 Zuni Street
Denver, CO, 80211
Session Summary5 Cooking Classes
Log in to see session times.
5 Class Dates: 06/06/2022, 06/07/2022, 06/08/2022, 06/09/2022, 06/10/2022
THYME to TURNIP the BEET on WHAT KIDS EAT™
Open to the public to children ages 5-8 years
- An apron will be provided daily for your camper to wear.
- No need to pack a lunch or to apply sunscreen. Camp will be held indoors and campers eat the recipes they create!
- Please send your campers with a water bottle.
- A recipe collection will be emailed to you the final day of camp!
- For more information about our COVID-19 policies at summer camp: https://stickyfingerscooking.com/pages/Summer-Camps2021
Class Theme Details
Curious how to make your own tasty pastries from scratch?
Aspiring bakers who love to get their hands sticky in the kitchen will love this camp! Young chefs will learn the basics of scratch-baking and how to make everything from pita bread to lemon tarts, challah to cornbread, and more! In camp, we use all portable baking equipment and tools, and each recipe can be recreated at home in your oven for more baking fun! Young chefs will love creating sweet AND savory baked goods in this tasty, engaging, and imaginative camp! Come and bake some awesomely tasty recipes with us this summer!
Basic Training Baking Boot Camp Recipes:
- Zany Zucchini Root Beer Cupcakes + Brilliant Black Pepper Glaze
- Scrumptious No-Sugar Carrot Cake Pancakes + Kid-Made Spiced Cream Cheese Butter
- Amazing Apple-Carrot Raisin Challah Bread Knots + Perfect Pomegranate Juice Icing
- Ooey Gooey Cheesy Pizza Bombs + Caprese Salad on a Stick + Kid-Made Basil Cream Sodas