Glen Ellyn Park District Summer Camp 2021 (August 9-13) 7-12yrs
Hey Parents! Registration and payment for this session must be completed directly with your school or organization. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Glen Ellyn Park District
185 Spring Ave
Glen Ellyn, IL, 60137
Session Summary5 Cooking Classes
Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 11:00am
Class Dates: 08/09/2021, 08/10/2021, 08/11/2021, 08/12/2021, 08/13/2021
Please register for this camp through the Glen Ellyn Park District.
Due to COVID 19, please note the following:
- All campers will be expected to wear a face mask.
- Please check your child’s temperature regularly. If your child’s temperature is elevated, do not send them to camp.
- Camp is limited to a max of 14 campers and 1 instructor.
- All campers will be requested to wash their hands every 20-30 minutes during camp.
- For more information about our COVID-19 policies at summer camp: https://stickyfingerscooking.com/pages/Summer-Camps2021
- Please visit our FAQ page: https://stickyfingerscooking.com/school-programs/faqs
Class Theme Details
Cook (and eat) your way around the world!
What better way to explore another culture than through its food? In this delicious camp, young chefs will cook recipes from countries all around the world and explore food history, explore customs, songs, geography, and languages associated with each recipe. Young chefs will cook and gobble up tasty, healthy cuisine from South America, Europe, Africa, and Asia!
Farm to Table Recipe Teaser:
- Generous German Potato ‘n BeanieWurst Hash + VERY German Frumptious Fruit Schorle
- Japanese Edamame Soba Noodles + Super Sparkling Green Tea Lemonade
- Crackly Greek Spanakopita + Lettuce-less Horiatiki Greek Salad + Green Greek Yogurt Shakes
- Peruvian Mango Ceviche Cups + Kid-Made Totopos (Tortilla Chips) + Mighty Mango Agua Fresca