Broomfield Community Center Winter 2021 (Feb) 6-10yrs *CANCELED*
We're sorry. This session is CANCELLED.
Broomfield Community Center
280 Spader Way
Broomfield, CO, 80020
Session Summary4 Cooking Classes
Tuesday, 4:00pm - 5:00pm MT
Class Dates: 02/02/2021, 02/09/2021, 02/16/2021, 02/23/2021
In-person cooking classes at the Broomfield Community Center!
Open to children ages 6-10yrs
Please register with B-Rex: https://web2.vermontsystems.com/wbwsc/cobroomfieldwt.wsc/search.html?module=Global
- - -
- Class will be held indoors and campers eat the recipes they create
- Please send your child to class with a face mask
- Please check your child’s temperature regularly. If your child’s temperature is elevated, do not send them to camp
- Space is limited to a max of 12 campers and 1 instructor
- All participants will be requested to wash their hands every 20-30 minutes during camp
- The recipes will be emailed to you at the end of the session
Class Theme Details
COOK UP SOME FUN WITH US!
Sticky Fingers Cooking has taught in-person and online cooking classes to over 50,000 children (and counting) since 2012. Our talented and experienced chef instructors join groups of children virtually while everyone remains in the safety and comfort of their own homes. A recipe with a shopping list, equipment checklist, food allergy guide, and video collection is included for participating families.
IF THEY MAKE IT, THEY’LL TRY IT! Sticky Fingers Cooking strives to inspire, educate, celebrate and provide comprehensive education directly related to the essential role of real foods, cooking and nutrition play in promoting health and wellness. Sticky Fingers Cooking provides simple, highly adaptable cooking skills and integrated nutrition education that will last a lifetime, opening the door to a life of health and vibrancy that positively impacts the youth and their families in our community. We hope to see you in the kitchen!
As featured on TODAY.COM