Dessert 101: A Pastry Chef Prep Course
Tuition Price $48.00 (3 of 3 classes remaining)
Hosted Online by Sticky Fingers Cooking Colorado
www.stickyfingerscooking.com (303) 648-4078
ZOOM, Online, 000000
Session Summary3 Cooking Classes
Log in to see session times.
Class Dates: 11/04/2021, 11/11/2021, 11/18/2021
Want your children to learn independence in the kitchen AND cook the family dessert! This is the class for you!
At Sticky Fingers Cooking, our passion is helping children discover the joys of cooking and sharing healthy, super-tasty food that nourishes their bodies and minds!
In this Desserts 101: Pastry Chef Prep Course, your child will learn how to prepare four different recipes from scratch! Learn the basics of what makes a delectable dessert by creating it from A-Z!
- Mini Mahogany Cakes + Cheery Cherry Chocolate Drizzle + Iced Cherry Vanilla Love Spritzers
- Salted Chamomile Honey Beignet Bites + Raspberry Ripple Drizzle + Raspberry Chamomile Fizz
- Carrot Cake Pops on a Stick + Sweet Cream Drizzle + Carrot Confetti + Cheesecake Shakes
- - -
- This class is open to the public to children of all ages.
- A welcome letter with details about the recipes, shopping list and equipment checklists will be emailed to you before the 1st class.
- The zoom links for each class will be accessible in your account.
- Please note, adult assistance may be needed!
- Please visit our FAQ page for full details about our online classes: https://stickyfingerscooking.com/school-programs/faqs
We hope to see you in the kitchen!
Class Theme Details
COOK UP SOME FUN WITH US!
Looking to step it up in the kitchen?! Our 101 classes are designed specifically for children and young adults looking to expand their kitchen skills, vocabulary and independence in their own kitchens while exploring a specific style or type of cuisine! This series focuses on one method of cooking or on a particular food. Some themes include: Pastry Chef Prep, Cookie Decorating, Awesome Sauces, Pasta, Soups and various regional cuisines!
Sticky Fingers Cooking has taught in-person and online cooking classes to over 50,000 children (and counting) since 2012. Our talented and experienced chef instructors join groups of children virtually while everyone remains in the safety and comfort of their own homes. A recipe with a shopping list, equipment checklist, food allergy guide, and video collection is included for participating families.
IF THEY MAKE IT, THEY’LL TRY IT! Sticky Fingers Cooking strives to inspire, educate, celebrate and provide comprehensive education directly related to the essential role of real foods, cooking and nutrition play in promoting health and wellness. Sticky Fingers Cooking provides simple, highly adaptable cooking skills and integrated nutrition education that will last a lifetime, opening the door to a life of health and vibrancy that positively impacts the youth and their families in our community. We hope to see you in the kitchen!
As featured on TODAY.COM