Simplicity 101: One Pot Dinners Cooking & Baking Course
Tuition Price $64.00 (4 of 4 classes remaining)
Hosted Online by Sticky Fingers Cooking Colorado
www.stickyfingerscooking.com (303) 648-4078
ZOOM, Online, 000000
Session Summary4 Cooking Classes
Log in to see session times.
4 Class Dates: 02/03/2022, 02/10/2022, 02/17/2022, 02/24/2022
At Sticky Fingers Cooking, our passion is helping children discover the joys of cooking and sharing healthy, super-tasty food that nourishes their bodies and minds!
In this one pot cooking and baking course, your child will learn how to prepare four different one pot or one pan recipes from scratch! Learn the basics of what makes a delectable dinner with less mess by creating it from A-Z!
- Irish Shepherd's Pie + Emerald Isle Salad + Shamrock Ranch Dressing
- Southern Creole Okra Gumbo + Slightly Spiced Rice
- Artichoke Risotto + Charred Caesar Salad Boats
- Corny Veggie Mac n Cheese + Crispy Veggie Streusel
- - -
- This class is open to the public to children of all ages.
- A welcome letter with details about the recipes, shopping list and equipment checklists will be emailed to you before the 1st class.
- The zoom links for each class will be accessible in your account.
- Please note, adult assistance may be needed!
- Please visit our FAQ page for full details about our online classes: https://stickyfingerscooking.com/school-programs/faqs
We hope to see you in the kitchen!
Class Theme Details
COOK UP SOME FUN WITH US!
Looking to step it up in the kitchen?! Our 101 classes are designed specifically for children and young adults looking to expand their kitchen skills, vocabulary and independence in their own kitchens while exploring a specific style or type of cuisine! This series focuses on one method of cooking or on a particular food. Some themes include: Pastry Chef Prep, Cookie Decorating, Awesome Sauces, Pasta, Soups and various regional cuisines!
Sticky Fingers Cooking has taught in-person and online cooking classes to over 50,000 children (and counting) since 2012. Our talented and experienced chef instructors join groups of children virtually while everyone remains in the safety and comfort of their own homes. A recipe with a shopping list, equipment checklist, food allergy guide, and video collection is included for participating families.
IF THEY MAKE IT, THEY’LL TRY IT! Sticky Fingers Cooking strives to inspire, educate, celebrate and provide comprehensive education directly related to the essential role of real foods, cooking and nutrition play in promoting health and wellness. Sticky Fingers Cooking provides simple, highly adaptable cooking skills and integrated nutrition education that will last a lifetime, opening the door to a life of health and vibrancy that positively impacts the youth and their families in our community. We hope to see you in the kitchen!
As featured on TODAY.COM