Space is limited! Sign up today!
Please note that depending on your child's skill level, your assistance may be required!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All the info you 'knead:'
The zoom link for this class will be available in Your Account once registration is complete.
Please be sure to have all the necessary equipment and ingredients out and ready before the class begins!
RECIPE: Creative Peach Scones + Quick Peach Compote + Clotted Cream + Peachy Iced Tea
- Cutting board
- Knife (butter knife or chefs knife depending on your child's ability)
- Small & Medium Mixing Bowls
- Measuring Spoons
- Measuring Cups (Liquid and Dry)
- 2 Skillets (small &
- Jar with lid
- Blender (free standing or a pitcher + immersion blender)
- 2 cups flour (or sub Gluten Free/Nut Free flour)
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 lemon
- 3 fresh ripe peaches (can used canned or frozen/thawed)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 C of sugar or honey (or 6 packs of stevia)
- 4 tablespoons butter (sub soy non-dairy butter)
- 3/4 cup whole milk (or sub non-dairy beverage)
- 1/8 C Whipping Cream
- Oil (spray or regular)
- 2 caffeine free teabags – You choice! Green or black tea
- Water (for the tea)