Join our team and help us cultivate 'cool'inary curiosity in kids!
Here's what our chefs have to say...
"The best part of the cooking class today was when I introduced the special ingredient as artichokes, one kid asked very seriously, "What if I don't eat vegetables?" to which I replied...we'll just wait and see if you eat them in the ravioli we will make... Then after he had gobbled up all of his ravioli at the end of class, I asked him, "So how were those vegetables?" He bashfully smiled and said, "They were pretty great!" - Chef Ariel, TEXAS
"I love sharing my passion for cooking (and eating) with my Sticky Fingers students! There is nothing better than the look of pride on a child's face when they taste a dish they just made and discover how delicious it is. It is amazing what the pickiest eater will try if they had a hand in making it: Tofu Picatta, Watermelon Poke, Kale Ravioli. My heart melts when they ask if they can eat some raw kale!" - Chef Dani, COLORADO
Love the messy, magical combination of children and cooking?
Are you passionate about seasonal ingredients and exploring new tastes?
Are you a trained chef and/or teacher?
If so, please consider joining us in the kitchen! We are always on the lookout for high-energy, creative chef instructors to lead children’s cooking classes (including after-school programs, summer camps and weekend classes and parties) for children ages 4 to 18.
All positions are part-time.
We have locations in Austin TX, Chicago IL, and Denver, CO!
PLEASE READ ON FOR MORE INFORMATION...
Interested in Joining our Team? We are now hiring in Austin TX, Chicago IL, and in Denver, CO! CLICK HERE to view available jobs in your city and apply directly with us!
ENTHUSIASM and FLEXIBILITY are a must for this fast-paced & high-energy environment.
• Lead Pre-K, Elementary and/or middle school students in exploring fun & creative recipes
• Facilitate mobile cooking classes. Teach cutting, stirring, measuring, and nutrition
• Interact with parents and school staff
• Enthusiastic about teaching and cooking
• Dedication to children who have diverse backgrounds and academic levels
• Be interested in cooking and healthy alternatives to traditional recipes
• Experience working with large groups of children in a school, camp, etc.
• Effective classroom management skills, with teaching experience preferred
• Punctuality and reliability, with access to reliable transportation
• Available at least 2 days a week for classes, Monday-Friday between the hours of 2-5 pm
Serious applicants only please!! If considered, Sticky Fingers Cooking will require a background check.