Friends & Family Cooking Classes
Private, Online Cooking Classes
Looking for a fun, unique, and delicious way to connect with loved ones from afar? Cook up some fun together VIRTUALLY while Cultivating Cool'inary Curiosity in Kids®!
Sticky Fingers Cooking offers one-hour private, online cooking classes for small groups of family or friends. Have a virtual family reunion, celebrate a birthday, host a playdate or a weekly cooking class, or enjoy breakfast with Grandma!
You pick the date, time and one of our delicious, kid-approved recipes! We provide a specially trained chef and all the fun! Some of the hundreds of recipes to choose from include:
- Ooey-Gooey Cheesy Pizza Bombs + Caprese Salad-on-a-Stick + Kid-made Basil Cream Sodas
- Magical Middle Eastern Shakshuka Poached Eggs + Pronto Pita Bread + Pineapple Orange Spritzers
- Spanish Empanada de Manzana (apple pies) + Sorbete (sorbet) de Manzana
- Mini Mahogany Cakes + Cheery Cherry Chocolate Drizzle + Iced Cherry Vanilla Spritzers
- Lucky Lo Mein Noodles + Crazy Delicious Caramelized Cabbage + Chinese Sweet Soy Splash + Green Tea Smoothies
- Chef Shepherd's Pie + Fresh Spinach Salad + Emerald Ranch Dressing + Lucky Limeade
- Positively Pumpkin Gnocchi + Whipped Sage Butter + Pumpkin Pie Shakes
- Cool Chocolate Whoopie Pies + Peppermint Cream + Minty Hot Cocoa
Looking for a particular recipe? Craving a type of cuisine? Just ask us! Please note, we accommodate ANY and ALL dietary restrictions or allergies. Contact us for pricing and more details!
Want to make your private group class EGGS-tra special? Let us put together a custom swag bag for your group. We can include:
- Chef hats
- Kid-friendly learning knives
- Embroidered adult & kid aprons
- Assorted themed, holiday, and/or other celebratory items for the entire family
Virtual cooking classes with cousins and grandparents across the country! We love Sticky Fingers!
These classes have been a great way to connect with our family in Texas. Your Chef Instructors are amazing!
Our family ranged in age from seven to 73 and we all had a blast cooking virtually together.
The instructor was clear, fun, and very patient. We felt like the class was designed especially for us!
I now have a 5-year-old obsessed with making Hungarian goulash and ice cream!
Subscribe to the Sticky Fingers Cooking mailing list
Subscribe to our newsletter, The Turnip, to receive exclusive discounts and updates, insider tips + tricks from our awesome team, and instant access to the Sticky Fingers Cooking Starter Kit for free!
99% of schools invite us back year after year