Round Rock ISD (RRISD) Kid's Cooking Showdown Camp (June 3-6)
Hey Parents! Registration and payment for this session must be completed directly with your school or organization. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Linda Herrington Elementary School (RRISD)
2850 Paloma Lake Blvd
Round Rock, TX, 78665
Session Summary4 Cooking Classes
Log in to see session times.
Class Dates: 06/03/2024, 06/04/2024, 06/05/2024, 06/06/2024
REGISTRATION OPENS MARCH 1ST 2024
You may Register at https://roundrockisd.ce.eleyo.com/
- This camp is open to students going into grades K-5th.
- We are 100% Nut Free and accommendate ALL ALLERGIES
- You do NOT have to be a RRISD student to attend. You can see all summer camp Frequently Asked Questions HERE or please email email@example.com
Class Theme Details
Do your young chefs love watching cooking shows on TV?
In this hands-on camp, young chefs will work together in cooking challenges inspired by favorite cooking TV shows such as Street Food, Nailed It!, and more! We will learn how to use different cooking equipment and techniques, explore flavor pairings, and create tasty mouthwatering recipes from scratch each day. Young chefs will get their creative juices flowing in this awesomely fun and exciting cooking adventure!
Kids Cooking Showdown Recipes:
- BAKING IMPOSSIBLE: I Love You a ChocoLOTe Pie + Sweetly Whipped Cream + Classic Root Beer Floats
- NAILED IT!: Mimic These Mini Mahogany Cakes + Cherry Chocolate Drizzle + Iced Cherry Vanilla Spritzers
- CHOPPED NEXT GEN: Summer Vegetable Radical Ratatouille + Fresh French Bread Rolls + Lemon Sorbet Shakes