Arapahoe Community College Summer Camp 2021 (June 28th- July 2nd) 8-14yrs
Hey Parents! Registration and payment for this session must be completed directly with your school or organization. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Arapahoe Community College, Workforce & Community Programs
5900 S. Santa Fe Drive
Littleton, CO, 80160
Session Summary5 Cooking Classes
Monday- Friday, 8:30am - 12:00pm MT
Class Dates: 06/28/2021, 06/29/2021, 06/30/2021, 07/01/2021, 07/02/2021
THYME to TURNIP the BEET on what KIDS EAT
Open to the public to children ages 8-14yrs
Please register for this camp directly with Arapahoe Community College: https://www.campusce.net/arapahoe/course/course.aspx?C=168&pc=11&mc=36&sc=43
For more information about our COVID-19 policies at summer camp: https://stickyfingerscooking.com/pages/Summer-Camps2021
- - -
- Campers eat the recipes they create!
- Please send your campers with a water bottle & lunch.
- - -
Due to COVID 19, please note the following:
- All campers will be expected to wear a face mask.
- Please check your child’s temperature regularly. If your child’s temperature is elevated, do not send them to camp.
- Camp is limited to a max of 12 campers and 1 instructor.
- All campers will be requested to wash their hands every 20-30 minutes during camp.
- Please visit our FAQ page: https://stickyfingerscooking.com/school-programs/faqs
Class Theme Details
Welcome to the STEAM Cooking Creation Lab!
Cooking and science are a match made in...the kitchen! Come join our STEAM camp to explore the many connections between cooking and Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math — with delectable dishes to create an amazing experience for all young chefs in training! We’ll be adding spice, subtracting boredom, and multiplying the fun to create culinary masterpieces. Young chefs will not only create delectable dishes but also conduct experiments with edible ingredients in this fascinating and delicious camp. Using science, technology, engineering, art and math to create delicious creations!
Sneak peek at some of the STEAM Cooking Recipes:
- Imperfectly Perfect Quick-Simmered Persian Stew + Crispy Rice (Tahdiq) + Marvelous Minty Dough
- Totally UN-Technical Tuscan Cranberry Polenta Cakes + Outrageous Orange Honey Yogurt Drizzle + Cranberry Orange Sparklers Rainbow Colored Cabbage Fried Rice + Mad Scientist
- Bubbly Grape Soda Kid-constructed Jumping Jackfruit BBQ Sliders + Cool, Crunchy, Colorful Coleslaw