Stir Cooking School Spring Break Camp 2021 (March 29th- April 2nd) 5-12yrs
Tuition Price $255.00
STIR Cooking School
3215 Zuni Street
Denver, CO, 80211
Session Summary5 Cooking Classes
Monday- Friday, 9:00am - 12:00pm MT
Class Dates: 03/29/2021, 03/30/2021, 03/31/2021, 04/01/2021, 04/02/2021
THYME to TURNIP the BEET on WHAT KIDS EAT™
'Kids Cooking Network' Cooking Camp
Open to children ages 5-12
This camp is open to the public!
- - -
- No need to pack a lunch or to apply sunscreen. Camp will be held indoors and campers eat the recipes they create!
- Please send your campers with a water bottle.
- A recipe collection will be emailed to you the final day of camp!
- - -
Do your young chefs love watching cooking shows on TV?
In this exciting camp, young chefs will work together in cooking challenges inspired from favorite cooking TV shows such as Master Chef Jr, Cupcake Wars, Chopped Jr, and Cutthroat Kitchen! We will learn how to use different cooking equipment and techniques, explore flavor pairing, and create tasty mouthwatering recipes from scratch each day. Young chefs will get their creative juices flowing in this awesomely fun and delicious cooking adventure!
'Kids Cooking Network' Camp Recipe Teaser:
Hawaiian Rainbow Watermelon Poke Bowls + Steamed Rice + Wondrous Watermelon Soda Spanish Red Pepper Croquetas + Creamy Garlic Sauce + Fruity Infused Juice
- - -
Due to COVID 19, please note the following:
- A clean apron will be provided for your camper to wear each day.
- All campers will be expected to wear a face mask.
- Please check your child’s temperature regularly. If your child’s temperature is elevated, do not send them to camp.
- Camp is limited to a max of 12 campers and 1 instructor.
- All campers will be requested to wash their hands every 20-30 minutes during camp.
- Please visit our FAQ page: https://stickyfingerscooking.com/school-programs/faqs
Class Theme Details
COOK UP SOME FUN WITH US!
Sticky Fingers Cooking has taught in-person and online cooking classes to over 50,000 children (and counting) since 2012. Our talented and experienced chef instructors join groups of children virtually while everyone remains in the safety and comfort of their own homes. A recipe with a shopping list, equipment checklist, food allergy guide, and video collection is included for participating families.
IF THEY MAKE IT, THEY’LL TRY IT! Sticky Fingers Cooking strives to inspire, educate, celebrate and provide comprehensive education directly related to the essential role of real foods, cooking and nutrition play in promoting health and wellness. Sticky Fingers Cooking provides simple, highly adaptable cooking skills and integrated nutrition education that will last a lifetime, opening the door to a life of health and vibrancy that positively impacts the youth and their families in our community. We hope to see you in the kitchen!
*COVID-19 REFUND POLICY: Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, for all COVID-19-related school closings/cancellations, your student’s cooking class tuition will be credited and posted to your Sticky Fingers Cooking account as full credits (not in refunds). Thank you for your understanding.