Stir Cooking School Summer Camp 2021 (July 26th-30th) 5-12yrs
We're sorry. This session is CLOSED.
STIR Cooking School
3215 Zuni Street
Denver, CO, 80211
Session Summary5 Cooking Classes
Log in to see session times.
Class Dates: 07/26/2021, 07/27/2021, 07/28/2021, 07/29/2021, 07/30/2021
THYME to TURNIP the BEET on WHAT KIDS EAT™
Open to children in ages 5-12 years
This camp is open to the public!
For more information about our COVID-19 policies at summer camp: https://stickyfingerscooking.com/pages/Summer-Camps2021
- - -
- No need to pack a lunch or to apply sunscreen. Camp will be held indoors and campers eat the recipes they create!
- Please send your campers with a water bottle.
- A recipe collection will be emailed to you the final day of camp!
- - -
Due to COVID 19, please note the following:
- A clean apron will be provided for your camper to wear each day.
- All campers will be expected to wear a face mask.
- Please check your child’s temperature regularly. If your child’s temperature is elevated, do not send them to camp.
- Camp is limited to a max of 12 campers and 1 instructor.
- All campers will be requested to wash their hands every 20-30 minutes during camp.
- Please visit our FAQ page: https://stickyfingerscooking.com/school-programs/faqs
Class Theme Details
Welcome to the STEAM Cooking Creation Lab!
Cooking and science are a match made in...the kitchen! Come join our STEAM camp to explore the many connections between cooking and Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math — with delectable dishes to create an amazing experience for all young chefs in training! We’ll be adding spice, subtracting boredom, and multiplying the fun to create culinary masterpieces. Young chefs will not only create delectable dishes but also conduct experiments with edible ingredients in this fascinating and delicious camp. Using science, technology, engineering, art and math to create delicious creations!
Sneak peek at some of the STEAM Cooking Recipes:
- Imperfectly Perfect Quick-Simmered Persian Stew + Crispy Rice (Tahdiq) + Marvelous Minty Dough
- Totally UN-Technical Tuscan Cranberry Polenta Cakes + Outrageous Orange Honey Yogurt Drizzle + Cranberry Orange Sparklers Rainbow Colored Cabbage Fried Rice + Mad Scientist
- Bubbly Grape Soda Kid-constructed Jumping Jackfruit BBQ Sliders + Cool, Crunchy, Colorful Coleslaw