Stir Cooking School Summer Camp 2022 (August 8th-12th) AM 5-12yrs
We're sorry. This session is CLOSED.
STIR Cooking School
3215 Zuni Street
Denver, CO, 80211
Session Summary5 Cooking Classes
Log in to see session times.
Class Dates: 08/08/2022, 08/09/2022, 08/10/2022, 08/11/2022, 08/12/2022
THYME to TURNIP the BEET on WHAT KIDS EAT™
Open to the public to children ages 5-12 years
- An apron will be provided daily for your camper to wear.
- No need to pack a lunch or to apply sunscreen. Camp will be held indoors and campers eat the recipes they create!
- Please send your campers with a water bottle.
- A recipe collection will be emailed to you the final day of camp!
- For more information about our COVID-19 policies at summer camp: https://stickyfingerscooking.com/pages/Summer-Camps2021
Class Theme Details
Welcome to the STEAM Cooking Creation Lab!
Cooking and science are a match made in...the kitchen! Come join our STEAM camp to explore the many connections between cooking and Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math! We’ll be adding spice, subtracting boredom, and multiplying the fun to create culinary masterpieces. Young chefs will not only create delectable dishes but also conduct experiments with edible ingredients in this fascinating and delicious camp.
STEAM Cooking Recipe Teaser:
- SCIENCE: Soft Pretzel Bites + Crazy Carrot Cheese Dip + Lucky Lemon Soda Concoction
- TECHNOLOGY: Totally UN-techy Berry Polenta Cakes + Outrageous Orange Honey Yogurt Glaze
- ENGINEERING: Kid Engineered Purple Pierogies + Crazy Color Changing Creme + Crimson Cranberry Soda