Arapahoe Community College Summer Camp 2024 (June 10-14th) 6-10yrs
Hey Parents! Registration and payment for this session must be completed directly with your school or organization. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Arapahoe Community College, Workforce & Community Programs
5900 S. Santa Fe Drive
Littleton, CO, 80160
Session Summary5 Cooking Classes
Log in to see session times.
Class Dates: 06/10/2024, 06/11/2024, 06/12/2024, 06/13/2024, 06/14/2024
THYME to TURNIP the BEET on what KIDS EAT
Open to the public to children ages 6-10yrs
- Campers eat the recipes they create!
- Please send your campers with a water bottle & lunch.
Please register for this camp directly with Arapahoe Community College
Class Theme Details
Do your young chefs love watching cooking shows on TV?
In this hands-on camp, young chefs will work together in cooking challenges inspired by favorite cooking TV shows such as Street Food, Nailed It!, and more! We will learn how to use different cooking equipment and techniques, explore flavor pairings, and create tasty mouthwatering recipes from scratch each day. Young chefs will get their creative juices flowing in this awesomely fun and exciting cooking adventure!
Kids Cooking Showdown Recipes:
- BAKING IMPOSSIBLE: I Love You a ChocoLOTe Pie + Sweetly Whipped Cream + Classic Root Beer Floats
- NAILED IT!: Mimic These Mini Mahogany Cakes + Cherry Chocolate Drizzle + Iced Cherry Vanilla Spritzers
- CHOPPED NEXT GEN: Summer Vegetable Radical Ratatouille + Fresh French Bread Rolls + Lemon Sorbet Shakes