Wilmette Park District Summer Camp 2021 (August 9th-13th) PreK-1st
We're sorry. This session is CLOSED.
Wilmette Park District
3000 Glenview Rd
Wilmette, IL, 60091
Session Summary5 Cooking Classes
Log in to see session times.
Class Dates: 08/09/2021, 08/10/2021, 08/11/2021, 08/12/2021, 08/13/2021
THYME to TURNIP the BEET on WHAT KIDS EAT™
Open to children entering PreK-1st
- - -
Please register with the Wilmette Park District
For more information about our COVID-19 policies at summer camp: https://stickyfingerscooking.com/pages/Summer-Camps2021
- - -
Due to COVID 19, please note the following:
- All campers will be expected to wear a face mask.
- Please check your child’s temperature regularly. If your child’s temperature is elevated, do not send them to camp.
- Camp is limited to a max of 12 campers and 1 instructor.
- All campers will be requested to wash their hands every 20-30 minutes during camp.
- Please visit our FAQ page: https://stickyfingerscooking.com/school-programs/faqs
Class Theme Details
Let your favorite books come to life in our delicious and delectable recipes! Each day we will create two full meal recipes that are related to some of our favorite books such as: Where the Wild Things Are, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Harry Potter and Chocolate Fever! This camp will bring your child’s imagination to life through a hands-on, magical, literary and culinary experience! What amazing creations can we make from some of the awesome books created for kids?
Cooks & Books recipe teaser:
- Count Olaf’s Cheeky Chickpea Puttanesca + Crazy-Delicious Crispy Polenta Cakes + Awesome Basil-Lemon Italian Ice
- Golden Snitch Pineapple Cake Pops + Fast-as-Lightning Pineapple Icing + Madam Pomfrey's Iced Pineapple Smoothies
- Henry's Chocolate Fever Chili + Dr. Fargo's Sour Cream Dollop + "Walking Candy Bar" Chocolate Mugs!
- Mischievous Red Pepper Goulash + Wild Rumpus Buttered Noodles + Green Monster Milkshakes