- Blender (or pitcher + immersion blender)
- Liquid measuring cup
- Measuring spoons
- 2 oz cream cheese **(for DAIRY ALLERGY sub 1 frozen banana or dairy-free cream cheese, like Daiya brand)**
- 1 C whole milk **(for DAIRY ALLERGY sub dairy-free milk)**
- 3/4 C crushed pineapple (if you made Springtime Carrot Cake Doughnut Holes (see recipe) use remaining from 8 oz can)
- 1 T powdered sugar
- 1 C ice
Food Allergen Substitutions
- DAIRY: Substitute 1 frozen banana or dairy-free cream cheese for cream cheese in Shakeys.
measure + add + blend
Measure and add 2 ounces of cream cheese, 1 cup of whole milk, the remaining crushed pineapple from your 8-ounce can, 1 tablespoon powdered sugar, and 1 cup ice to a blender. Purée until the shakes are thick and smooth, then divide into cups and enjoy!