FREE Online Cooking Class (Monday, September 28th 2020) Create Your Own Scones *ALL AGES* *CANCELED*
We're sorry. This session is CANCELLED.
Hosted Online by Sticky Fingers Cooking Colorado
www.stickyfingerscooking.com (303) 648-4078
ZOOM, Online, 000000
Session Summary1 Cooking Class
Monday, 11:00am - 12:00pm MT
Class Dates: 09/28/2020
Space is limited! Sign up today!
Please note that depending on your child's skill level, your assistance may be required!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All the info you 'knead:'
The zoom link for this class will be available in Your Account once registration is complete.
Please be sure to have all the necessary equipment and ingredients out and ready before the class begins!
RECIPE: Create Your Own Scones + Creative Whipped Cream + Assorted Mashed Jams + Kid Friendly Cappuccinos
- Cutting board
- Knife (butter knife or chefs knife depending on your child's ability)
- Small & Medium Mixing Bowls
- Measuring Spoons
- Measuring Cups (Liquid and Dry)
- Rubber Spatula or Spoon
- Jar with lid
- Blender (free standing or a pitcher + immersion blender)
- Baking Sheet + Silicon mat or parchment paper
- Potato Masher
- 2-2 1/4 C flour
- 3 Tb Sugar
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 C heavy cream
- Butter, oil or cooking spray
Scone Add-in Ingredients (your choice)!
- Vanilla extract
- Dried fruit: figs, prunes, cranberries
- Candied ginger + orange zest
- Chocolate Chips
- Coconut + Pineapple
- Lemon Zest + Poppyseeds
- Dried Cranberry + Mint
- Orange Zest + Cinnamon + Nutmeg
- Raspberries + White Chocolate Chips
- Lemon Zest + Rosemary
Creative Whipped Cream Add-ins (your choice):
- Lemon and Orange Zest
- Fresh Herbs
- 1 Orange
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Apple
- 1 Pear
- 3 tsp Sugar
- 4 C whole milk
- 1/4 C sugar
- Ground Cinnamon