Online Cooking 101 - Baking Boot Camp in October!
Tuition Price $80.00 (4 of 4 classes remaining)
Hosted Online by Sticky Fingers Cooking Parties
www.stickyfingerscooking.com (303) 648-4078
Zoom, Online, 00000
Session Summary4 Cooking Classes
Log in to see session times.
Class Dates: 10/09/2023, 10/16/2023, 10/23/2023, 10/30/2023
Welcome to Baking Boot Camp!
If you have participated in a cooking class or have completed one of our Online COOL'inary Clubs, then try this class. It is the perfect class for young chefs looking to take their baking skills to the next level!
- Grow COOL'inary confidence
- Become a more seasoned chef
- Eat yummy food and have fun!
We'll make the following recipes:
- Turkish Pide Personal Pizzas
- Queen Elizabeth II's Berry Sponge Cakelettes
- Cajun "Étouffée" Stew + Island Festival Cornbread Bites
- Day of the Dead Conchas Sweet Bread
Things to know:
- Class is open to ALL AGES [For some less experienced chefs, adult help might be needed]
- Only 1 registration is needed per household. Siblings can join on the same screen and can share ingredients OR have their own!
- Your child will need access to a full oven. Parental guidance is suggested, based on your child's age and ability.
- You will recieve a welcome email before the class with instructions for logging in and the recipe [Be sure to check your spam folder!]
- If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can't wait to cook up some fun with your young chefs!
Class Theme Details
Cooking 101: Online Cooking Class
Looking to step it up in the kitchen?! Our online 101 cooking classes are designed specifically for children looking to expand their kitchen skills, vocabulary and independence in their own kitchens while exploring a specific region or type of cuisine! Consider this your introduction to the culinary world!
Types of sessions include: Pastry Chef Prep, Awesome Sauces, Baking Boot Camp, Quick Breads, and cuisines from various regions around the world!
- - -
Please note that depending on your child's age and ability, adult assistance may be required during class.
Recipes will be shared with you before class including a shopping list. Please have all equipment and ingredients ready to go when class begins!
- 10/09/2023: Turkish Pide Personal Pizzas with Whipped Ricotta Clouds + Frothy Cinnamon Salep Milkshake
- 10/16/2023: Queen Elizabeth's Berry Sponge Cakelettes + Elegantly Fast Raspberry Jam + Black Tea Cuppa
- 10/23/2023: Cajun "Étouffée" Stew + Island Festival Cornbread Bites + Jamaican Sea Kitten Punch
- 10/30/2023: Day of the Dead Mexican Conchas Sweet Breads + Natas Crema + Honeyed DesCAFEinada Brew