Online Cooking 101 - Winter Holidays in December!
Tuition Price $40.00 (2 of 4 classes remaining)
Hosted Online by Sticky Fingers Cooking
www.stickyfingerscooking.com (303) 648-4078
Zoom, Online, 00000
Session Summary4 Cooking Classes
Log in to see session times.
Class Dates: 12/01/2023, 12/08/2023, 12/15/2023, 12/22/2023
Welcome to Winter Holidays in December!
If you have participated in a cooking class or have completed one of our Online COOL'inary Clubs, then try this 101 class! We will cook up culinary favorites from some of winter's holiday traditions! It is the perfect class for young chefs looking to take their culinary skills to the next level in a festive fashion!
- Grow COOL'inary confidence
- Become a more seasoned chef
- Eat yummy food and have fun!
We'll make the following recipes:
- Sweet Potato Mini Latkes + Kid-made Apple-Persimmon Sauce + Sour Cream + Apple-Persimmon Smoothies (Hanukkah)
- Rápido Mexican Black Bean Mole + Caliente Cinnamon Hot Chocolate (Las Posadas)
- Gingerbread Pear Carrot Cakes Puffs on a Stick + Icy Lemon Icing + Spiced Pears (Christmas)
- Crispy Corn Southern Hush Puppy Fritters + Corn Butter + Jalapeño Jam + Lemonade Slushies (Kwanzaa)
Things to know:
- Class is open to ALL AGES [For some less experienced chefs, adult help might be needed]
- Only 1 registration is needed per household. Siblings can join on the same screen and can share ingredients OR have their own!
- Your child will need access to a full oven. Parental guidance is suggested, based on your child's age and ability.
- You will recieve a welcome email before the class with instructions for logging in and the recipe [Be sure to check your spam folder!]
- If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
We can't wait to cook up some fun with your young chefs!
Class Theme Details
Cooking 101: Online Cooking Class
Looking to step it up in the kitchen?! Our online 101 cooking classes are designed specifically for children looking to expand their kitchen skills, vocabulary and independence in their own kitchens while exploring a specific region or type of cuisine! Consider this your introduction to the culinary world!
Types of sessions include: Pastry Chef Prep, Awesome Sauces, Baking Boot Camp, Quick Breads, and cuisines from various regions around the world!
- - -
Please note that depending on your child's age and ability, adult assistance may be required during class.
Recipes will be shared with you before class including a shopping list. Please have all equipment and ingredients ready to go when class begins!
- 12/01/2023: Sweet Potato Mini Latkes + Kid-Made Apple-Persimmon Sauce + Apple-Persimmon Smoothies
- 12/08/2023: Rápido Mexican Black Bean Mole + Caliente Cinnamon Hot Chocolate
- 12/15/2023: Gingerbread Pear Carrot Cake Puffs on a Stick + Icy Lemon Icing + Spiced Pear Smoothies
- 12/22/2023: Crispy Corn Southern Hush Puppy Fritters + Corn Butter + Jalapeño Jam + Lemonade Slushies