Pasta 201- An Expert Pasta & Sauce Making Course
Tuition Price $48.00 (3 of 3 classes remaining)
Hosted Online by Sticky Fingers Cooking Colorado
www.stickyfingerscooking.com (303) 648-4078
ZOOM, Online, 000000
Session Summary3 Cooking Classes
Log in to see session times.
Class Dates: 04/05/2022, 04/12/2022, 04/19/2022
At Sticky Fingers Cooking, our passion is helping children discover the joys of cooking and sharing healthy, super-tasty food that nourishes their bodies and minds!
In Pasta 201: An Expert Pasta & Sauce Making Course, your child will learn how to prepare three different pasta recipes from scratch! Learn the basics of what makes a delectable dinner with less mess by creating it from A-Z!
- Imperfectly Perfect Pappardelle + Awesome Savory Sauces
- Not-Your-Grandma's Gnocchi + Super Simple Basil Pesto + Lemony Basil Gnocchi Soup
- Global STUFFED Pastas: Ridiculously Delicious Ricotta Ravioli + Savory Cauliflower Kugel + Purely Yummy Potstickers + Cheesy Lasagna Cupcakes-in-a-Mug
- - -
- This class is open to the public to children of all ages.
- A welcome letter with details about the recipes, shopping list and equipment checklists will be emailed to you before the 1st class.
- The zoom links for each class will be accessible in your account.
- Please note, adult assistance may be needed!
- Please visit our FAQ page for full details about our online classes: https://stickyfingerscooking.com/school-programs/faqs
We hope to see you in the kitchen!
Class Theme Details
COOK UP SOME FUN WITH US!
Calling all budding Master Chefs! Our 201 cooking courses are a series of classes designed to expand your COOL'inary creations and skills. Your creativity will be pushed as we create new recipes together. These classes are for children and young adults eager to learn how to master the art of scratch cooking and creating your own recipes. Themes include: Pastas & Sauces from Scratch, Quick Bread Baking, Desserts (Pastry Chef Prep) and Cuisines from Around the World!
Sticky Fingers Cooking has taught in-person and online cooking classes to over 50,000 children (and counting) since 2012. Our talented and experienced chef instructors join groups of children virtually while everyone remains in the safety and comfort of their own homes. A recipe with a shopping list, equipment checklist, food allergy guide, and video collection is included for participating families.
IF THEY MAKE IT, THEY’LL TRY IT! Sticky Fingers Cooking strives to inspire, educate, celebrate and provide comprehensive education directly related to the essential role of real foods, cooking and nutrition play in promoting health and wellness. Sticky Fingers Cooking provides simple, highly adaptable cooking skills and integrated nutrition education that will last a lifetime, opening the door to a life of health and vibrancy that positively impacts the youth and their families in our community. We hope to see you in the kitchen!