Sauce 101: An Awesome Sauce Cooking Course
We're sorry. This session is CLOSED.
Hosted Online by Sticky Fingers Cooking Colorado
www.stickyfingerscooking.com (303) 648-4078
ZOOM, Online, 000000
Session Summary3 Cooking Classes
Log in to see session times.
Class Dates: 08/05/2021, 08/12/2021, 08/19/2021
Want to learn how to make some delicious and awesome SAUCES? This is the class for you!
Join us in this weekly session! Level up your kitchen skills and become an expert in some of our all-time favorite sauces. We'll travel to Italy, Mexico, and the Philippines to find the most scrumptious and tempting sauces around. Get ready to impress your friends and family with this tasty goodness!
- Cheeky Chickpea PUTTANESCA + Crazy-Delicious Crispy Polenta Cakes
- Zesty Blender SALSA + Bodaciously Bueno Breakfast for Dinner Quesadillas
- Fabulous Five-Ingredient Filipino Eggplant ADOBO + Fantastic Filipino Fried Rice + Island Fruit Flips
- - -
- This class is open to the public to children of all ages.
- A welcome letter with details about the recipes, shopping list and equipment checklists will be emailed to you before the 1st class.
- The zoom links for each class will be accessible in your account.
- Please note, adult assistance may be needed!
- Please visit our FAQ page for full details about our online classes: https://stickyfingerscooking.com/school-programs/faqs
We hope to see you in the kitchen!
Class Theme Details
COOK UP SOME FUN WITH US!
Looking to step it up in the kitchen?! Our 101 classes are designed specifically for children and young adults looking to expand their kitchen skills, vocabulary and independence in their own kitchens while exploring a specific style or type of cuisine! This series focuses on one method of cooking or on a particular food. Some themes include: Pastry Chef Prep, Cookie Decorating, Awesome Sauces, Pasta, Soups and various regional cuisines!
Sticky Fingers Cooking has taught in-person and online cooking classes to over 50,000 children (and counting) since 2012. Our talented and experienced chef instructors join groups of children virtually while everyone remains in the safety and comfort of their own homes. A recipe with a shopping list, equipment checklist, food allergy guide, and video collection is included for participating families.
IF THEY MAKE IT, THEY’LL TRY IT! Sticky Fingers Cooking strives to inspire, educate, celebrate and provide comprehensive education directly related to the essential role of real foods, cooking and nutrition play in promoting health and wellness. Sticky Fingers Cooking provides simple, highly adaptable cooking skills and integrated nutrition education that will last a lifetime, opening the door to a life of health and vibrancy that positively impacts the youth and their families in our community. We hope to see you in the kitchen!
As featured on TODAY.COM