Top Chef 201: Baking Boot Camp
Tuition Price $40.00
Hosted Online (CO)
In Your Own Kitchen!
ZOOM, Online , 000000
Session Summary4 Cooking Classes
Log in to see session times.
Class Dates: 01/10/2023, 01/17/2023, 01/24/2023, 01/31/2023
This fun and exciting Online class is inspired by our latest cookbook, Baking Boot Camp, which is avaialable on Amazon here.
If your chef in training is ready to expand their baking skills, then this class is for them!
We will be making:
- Scottish Rhubarb Cream "Bridie" Hand Pies + Sticky Orange Glaze
- Crispy Cheesy Corn Dog Bites on a Stick + Honey Mustard Dip
- Oatmeal Cookie Muffins + Kid-made Sweet Cream Butter
- Pronto Pita Bread + Pineapple Orange Spritzers
- All ages are welcome, however, please note that the oven will be used. Parent supervision is recommended and adult help might be needed for some parts of the recipes.
- SIblings are always welcome on the same log in for free!
- All recipes are NUT-FREE and we accomendate any other allergies! (Just tell us in your child's profile)
All recipes and shopping lists will be emailed a week before class. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Class Theme Details
COOK UP SOME FUN WITH US!
Calling all budding Master Chefs! Our 201 cooking courses are a series of classes designed to expand your COOL'inary creations and skills. Your creativity will be pushed as we create new recipes together. These classes are for children and young adults eager to learn how to master the art of scratch cooking and creating your own recipes. Themes include: Pastas & Sauces from Scratch, Quick Bread Baking, Desserts (Pastry Chef Prep) and Cuisines from Around the World!
Sticky Fingers Cooking has taught in-person and online cooking classes to over 50,000 children (and counting) since 2012. Our talented and experienced chef instructors join groups of children virtually while everyone remains in the safety and comfort of their own homes. A recipe with a shopping list, equipment checklist, food allergy guide, and video collection is included for participating families.
IF THEY MAKE IT, THEY’LL TRY IT! Sticky Fingers Cooking strives to inspire, educate, celebrate and provide comprehensive education directly related to the essential role of real foods, cooking and nutrition play in promoting health and wellness. Sticky Fingers Cooking provides simple, highly adaptable cooking skills and integrated nutrition education that will last a lifetime, opening the door to a life of health and vibrancy that positively impacts the youth and their families in our community. We hope to see you in the kitchen!