Cooking with Spicewalla: Italian Pint-sized Poppyseed Cakes w/ Spicewalla Poppy Seeds
Tuition Price $0.00
Hosted Online by Sticky Fingers Cooking Illinois
www.stickyfingerscooking.com (303) 648-4078
ZOOM, Online, 00000
Session Summary1 Cooking Class
Sunday, 8:00am - 9:00am
Class Dates: 07/25/2021
THYME to TURNIP the BEET on what KIDS EAT!
Free cooking class in partnership with Spicewalla!
Recipe: Lemony Zucchini Poppy Seed Doughnut Holes w/ Spicewalla Poppy Seeds + Lemon Juicylicious Icing + Very Cherry Lemon Zucchini Smoothies
- - -
Please use STICKYFINGERS15 for 15% off an entire order (any product) on spicewallabrand.com. It is limited to one use per customer and expires on July 31st.
- This class is open to the public to young chefs of ALL AGES.
- Only 1 registration per family (or computer) is required.
- The recipes, shopping lists and equipment checklist will be emailed to you before the 1st class.
- The zoom links for each class will be accessible in your account.
- Please note that depending on your child's skill level, adult assistance may be needed!
- For any questions regarding our online classes/camps, please refer to our FAQ page: https://stickyfingerscooking.com/school-programs/faqs
Class Theme Details
SPICES, HERBS, & SALTS, oh my!
Want to use your spices to the max? Spice up your life, your kitchen and your Family THYME with Spicewalla sponsored Family cooking classes.
Need more supplies? of course you do! Please visit the SPICEWALLA WEBSITE for more products and inspiration!