Lincoln Elementary Fall 2022 K-5th
We're sorry. This session is CLOSED.
Lincoln Elementary (DPS)
710 South Pennsylvania Street
Denver, CO, 80209
Session Summary11 Cooking Classes
Log in to see session times.
Class Dates: 09/13/2022, 09/20/2022, 09/27/2022, 10/04/2022, 10/11/2022, 10/25/2022, 11/01/2022, 11/08/2022, 11/15/2022, 11/29/2022, 12/13/2022
No Class: 10/18, 11/22
THYME to TURNIP the BEET on what KIDS EAT!
After school enrichment cooking classes
Please note that your child must attend Lincoln in order to attend. This class is open to all students in K-5th.
Pick up notes: Please pick your child up at the main front doors at 4:15pm. If your child is enrolled in aftercare, they will be escorted there and signed in.
- - -
If your child will be absent, please let us know ahead of time: email@example.com
- - -
Each delicious new recipe prepared by your young chef will be accessible here on our website after each class (www.stickyfingerscooking.com/recipes)!
Class Theme Details
Join our 'COOL'inary Cooking Club!
In-Person Enrichment Cooking Classes with Sticky Fingers Cooking
Your kids can have a blast every week discovering how easy and fun it is to cook (and gobble-up!) tasty, healthy globally-inspired recipes! Our interactive cooking classes incorporate S.T.E.A.M., culture, language, geography, history and more. Sticky Fingers Cooking offers young chefs the chance to explore exciting tastes (all seasonal and as local as possible!), master culinary skills (that they can put to use in family kitchens!), and nourish their bodies and minds. Our talented and experienced Chef Instructors bring all of the ingredients, district approved equipment and supplies to lead an engaging, fun, and interactive cooking class with your young chefs in training. Our cooking classes are a BLAST for all ages!
- ALL ALLERGIES ARE ACCOMMODATED and our recipes are always NUT FREE
- Check out the recipes we've made and the recipe line-up HERE. Please note that recipes are subject to change – based on our creative whim!
- Cook up some fun with us all school year- you'll never repeat a recipe! We have ALL NEW recipes planned throughout the school year!
- 09/13/2022: Queen Elizabeth's Berry Sponge Cakelettes + Elegantly Fast Raspberry Jam + Black Tea Cuppa
- 09/20/2022: Crispy Corn Southern Hush Puppy Fritters + Corn Butter + Jalapeño Jam + Lemonade Slushies
- 09/27/2022: Savory South African Sweet Potato Stew + Eba Dumplings + Chilled Sobia Egyptian Rice Milk
- 10/04/2022: Cinnamon Peruvian Churro Bites + Machu Picchu Bananas + Ancient Inca Chocolate Sauce
- 10/11/2022: Japanese Tofu Crispy Katsu + Broccoli Fried "Rice" + Lucky Melon Soda
- 10/25/2022: Epic Greek Spanakorizo Rice + Triumphant Tomato Feta Salad + Fruit Ambrosia Shakes
- 11/01/2022: Day of the Dead Mexican Conchas Sweet Breads + Natas Crema + Honeyed DesCAFEinada Brew
- 11/08/2022: Sweet Yu Xiang Chinese Eggplant Stir-Fry with Steamed Rice + Garlic Sauce + Ginger Tonics
- 11/15/2022: Classic Cowboy Craveable Caviar + Texan Campfire Quesadillas + Warm Cowgirl Cocoa Mugs
- 11/29/2022: Norwegian Gresskarsuppe Pumpkin Soup + Toasted Pepitas + Pumpkin Spice Iced "Macchiato"
- 12/13/2022: Turkish Pide Personal Pizzas with Whipped Ricotta Clouds + Frothy Cinnamon Salep Milkshake