Oooh-la-la! Luscious Lemon Yogurt Pudding Cake + Fancy French Berry Sparklers
Kids in the Kitchen! Recipe Ketch-up!
- What did the lemon say to the lime? Sour (how are) you doing?
- Why did the lemon have no friends? Because she was sour-puss!
- What fruit is square and green? A lemon in disguise!
- What do you give an injured lemon? Lemon-aid!
- What is a French cat's favorite pudding? Lemon mousse!
- Why did the students eat their homework? Because the teacher said that it was a piece of cake.
Luscious Lemon Yogurt Pudding Cake: the title says it all!
Tart dessert lovers: this one’s for you. With a hefty punch of lemon from lots of zest and fresh lemon juice, it’s the simplest sweet treat to whip together. And this version is great for young chefs because it teaches them the science of pairing baking soda and acid, and they get to see it in action with their very own eyes in both recipes!
Bon appetit! Happy & Healthy Cooking: Chef Jacqui & Erin, Food-Geek-In-Chief
Subscribe to the Sticky Fingers Cooking mailing list
Subscribe to our newsletter, The Turnip, to receive exclusive discounts and updates, insider tips + tricks from our awesome team, and instant access to the Sticky Fingers Cooking Starter Kit for free!