Kalona SuperNatural Valentine’s Day Mini Mahogany Cakes + Cheery Cherry Chocolate Drizzle + Doubly Vanilla Bubbly Ice Cream Floats
What is a Mahogany Cake?!
According to colonial lore, mahogany cakes date back to the 1800s and were the FIRST chocolate cakes on record in the United States. A chemical reaction happens when cocoa meets vinegar and baking soda: the natural bright red pigments called anthocyanins in cocoa are released, and it’s the reason for the reddish-brown hue in both Mahogany and Red Velvet Cakes.
We know you'll LOVE these delicious mini cakes made with our favorite chocolate milk from Kalona SuperNatural.
Click HERE for a Kalona SuperNatural Coupon!
THYME for a laugh:
- What did one Kalona dairy cow say to another? Got milk?
- What do you call a cow that doesn’t give milk? A milk dud.
- What did the mama cow say to the baby cow? It’s pasture bedtime.
- Why did the dairy cow cross the road? To get to the udder side.
- Why did the Kalona farmer only raise brown cows? She loved chocolate milk!
- What did the ice cream say to the fruit? You are my Cherry on top!
- What did the stamp say to the envelope on Valentine's Day? I'm stuck on you!
- What did the cake say to the Iced Cherry Vanilla Love Spritzers? You're cool!
Subscribe to the Sticky Fingers Cooking mailing list
Subscribe to our newsletter, The Turnip, to receive exclusive discounts and updates, insider tips + tricks from our awesome team, and instant access to the Sticky Fingers Cooking Starter Kit for free!